22.2.09

Valentines weekend


i went to jackson hole with my family and tad came with me:) we went snowboarding the night we got up there and it was really cold! sunday we went to the chariot races which were really fun i hadnt been for a long time since iwas really lil and the yippy there gonna cancel the races incident that comment is for my sis she ll get it:)lol i have some more pics to put up but they re on my mom s camera so theyre yet to come when i get more time..that was also my first time to jackson,we also went to the shops that was fun but expensive..but i have been sick since the trip so that hasnt been all that fun:(

4 comments:

Tasha said...

We hope you are feeling better! We can't wait until you come & visit again...the girls keep talking about you watching them on the BIG stage! OH, yeah I remember yippy there going to cancel the races...that's one I'll NEVER forget!! Glad you guys had a fun time! Miss ya aLOT! Take Care!

The Allen's said...

It is good to see you have a blog. too! How are you doing?? It has been forever!

The Allen's said...

Yes, I heard that he had done that and I am so sorry!!! We should get together for dinner or lunch sometime!

The Holdaway's said...

well hello there! Just catching up on ppls blogs aka. blog stalking! haha! I am glad you all had fun, and even gladder (is that a word) that i was at home and warm! It looks like it was super cold! lol And i dont get the 'YIPPY they canceled the races.." and i dont get why anyone would be happy if the races were canceled!! :O (haha i am so jk) lol HAHAHA! LOVE YA! :p