1.6.09

im way behind alot has been going on so im gonna try to wrap it up best i can with a few pics and slide shows..may 13th my sisters house in missouri got hit by a tornado:( it was so devistating..over the 20th to the 27th my mom,dad,and me went out to help them.. while we were there their car got broke into the first day, which they got very lucky the valubles didnt get takn but still scary and sad to have your privacy invaded!weird enough they actually caught the guy and they got what was taken back. then we got to go watch the girls at their dance recital which was also my birthday on the 22nd then the next day we started the drive to arizona where the next chapter in their lives will take place,thats where daves schooling is taken them..wich i dont mind its closer and no tornados!! they were originaly movin mid june but that twister changed things when it left them with out a home.we got them to arizona safe and man what a long drive











4 comments:

Grove Family said...

Just seeing those pictures makes me sad and sick! I can't believe that people deal with those kidns of things. I am glad your family is all ok and that you could go and help them...

Jena said...

Trisa! Of course I remember you...duh! I feel like I know you like you were my sister. I sure miss Tasha and those cute girls. I'm so glad that you were able to help her with her move and see her girls dance. I know that meant so much to her! I'm so sad I missed that. Thanks for the comment. I'm glad I get to peek on your blog!

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

I heard about the tornado with your sisters family, how hard would that be to go through?! I am glad they moved closer and not have to worry about tornadoes anymore!
Glad everyone is safe!

Tasha said...

What a cute blog or is it the people in all the pictures that make it such a cute blog haha!! Trisa THANK YOU SO MUCH for ALL you have done for us!! I'll NEVER be able to repay any of you!! I'm so grateful to have such a kind hearted sister I'm so LUCKY! The girls sure do midd their nanny & making the iron things with you! You are ALWAYS so cute with them!! Can't wait til we see you again miss ya like CRAZY!