3.8.09

bruce,judy,kay,diane mom me jimi lil jimi,brenda
jimi,bruce,mom,kay
on saturday tad and i went with my mom to a family reuinion for my great grandma. it was so cool to get to meet alot of her family cause i dont know to many of them or hardly get to see the one s i do know. the bottom pic is of my mom and her three brothers. i got to see my moms aunt elleray that i havent seen for like 15 years if not longer i didnt remember much of her cause i was so little. and i got to meet my moms aunt bonnie that i have never seen or met. it was a way neat experience i wish all my family could of gone to share the experience!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Love the update FINALLY!!! I can't believe how different Jimmi looks I can't remember how long it's been since I've seen him! I so wish I could have been there! I'm glad you guys went with mom...you're always so sweet & thoughtful! Love the pictures of the zoo & can't wiat to have you here again...the girls can hardly wait to have you & mom take care of them!! Also LOVe the picture of Shad getting leading rider! I had to click on it, I didn't know who dad was! I don't think I've ever seen him in a cowboy hat & it took enlarging it 2 times to figure out who Rayla was! Miss you a lot wish you were closer & sorry I'm horrible at calling you! So glad that you always call me i'm a terrible sister what can I say! Love ya :)

CAPENERFAM said...

Thats so funny to see a picture of my dad on your blog. I didn't even know about that reunion til it was over I guess my family figured since I am was on partial bed rest I couldnt go but I would of loved to.