3.8.09

mid june my mom and i went back to arizona to help my sis and her family actually move in to their place we drove there. i was way excited cause i got to stop at the grand canyon and id never been there i thought it was way cool,and beautiful! once we got to her place it was lots of work and boxes i couldnt find my pics of it so youll have to take my word after a weeks worth of un packin i had to go home so on the way to taken me to the airport (where i flew alone for the first time:/) we stopped at the zoo for a few hours .. i love animals so the zoo is a huge thing to me but o man was it ever stinkin HOTT!! so im glad we only had a few hours there! after they took me to the airport i got a funny call they couldnt find where they parked the car cause i made them come in with me to get checked in. my mom stayed and helped finish al the unpacking


No comments: