11.10.09

laguna beach

on oct. 6th my sis's family had to head back to arizona.
:(so they didnt get to come with us but the rest of us went to laguna beach!it was so beautiful. we played a lil in the water and walked around the top of the rocks lookin in the tide pools for anything we could find it was neat we found lots of cool stuff.my camera was struggling and for some reason the pictures of what we found didnt turn out! the pic of where it says laguna beach i took of tad and had to put on cause i thought it turned out really neat!

since we just got engaged we decided to take some pictures with my moms help for fun;) which can always be used for wedding stuff right..lol! after our beach trip we headed back to anaheim where my mom and dad watched the lil ones.shad becky,nic,tad and i went to dinner at the cheese cake factory wow it was yummy i hadnt eaten there before! but i suggest it to every one!then the next morning the 7th back to utah we came.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Congrats yet again we are so happy for you guys!! California was a lot of fun & we wish we could go back & all me together I loved EVERY minute of it all together! Love all the pics it looks so cute!