11.10.09

oct 4th and 5th we did disney land! on the 4th tasha,her girls,shad,becky,their kids,tad and i went.we mostly did the kid rides but it was still fun and splash mountain the girls favorite ride!on the 5th my whole family went.alisha and jake our friends met us there. we did splash mountain 2 more times for the girls and even got my mom on it!she said if the little girls could do it she could.before that shad,becky,tad and i went on space mountain when we got to the front of the line my mom called and asked us where we were so we told her fron of the line of space mountain. well she told my dad we was at the front of splash mountain so my dad,dave, and the girs went to the people and said excuse me my families at the front of the line and butted all the way up little to find we werent there it was pretty funny.disney land was decorated for halloween and it was way cute! we also went over to california adventures it was also a blast the kids loved the bugs life area.but wow what a long day with so many rides and ground to cover.indiana jones was closed i was super sad since its my favorite ride!this was a great family vacation it was are first with all the family in bout 13 years!





No comments: