10.10.09

















oct 1 st all my family and two our friends nic and alisha set off to anaheim california for the horse races,horse sell,and disney land! it was the kids, nic,and tads first times flyin it was so much fun! n they all loved it the kids did so good. acen fell asleep everytime we landed. my mom drove with my sis.s family from arizona and met us there! on the 2nd we went to the track and checked out the horses that were gonna be in the sale for the next two days wich was fun but by the mid day they were all lookin the same to me. so some of us had had it and went back to the condo for a bit. tad and i staid while the rest went back for the races.










this is the condos. the one is a view of how far from the bottom and the other is a view from the top.. that night tad and i went to the roof and watched the fire works they were letting off from disney land they were beautiful i love fire works and to top it off while they were going tad proposed to me! so we are getting married!! march 12th :)
.. october 3rd we went to the horse sell where my dad bought 2 horses! im excited for them to run when race season comes! that night we went to the races which was bout the same as all the others haha to me but the track at los alamitos (i may have spelled that wrong) was really neat. oct. 4 my parents and sis s husband went to the horse sell.which they bought one more.and the rest of us to our first day of disney land which is where im gonna end till i get my pics to put on..........SO more to come soon

2 comments:

The Allen's said...

Congrats to you, too!! I am so happy for you!

Jena said...

That is so exciting! Tasha was telling me how great his. Congratulations!